Print off some of these cards and drop them off at your local clinic. It is the ideal way to find other H-YPEsters in your immediate area.
You know it makes sense.
If your experience with H-YPE has been a positive one and you would like to tell others, we’ve made cards for you to print off in your choice of either colour or black & white.
Each document is A4 in size and contains 10 cards to each page. Once cut into 10 smaller pieces they should be the perfect size to carry round, inconspicuously of course……and just the right size for new H-YPEsters in your area to put in in their back pocket, purse, bag, wallet etc after seeing their health adviser.
Where can you put them?
- Give some to your health adviser
- Ask your clinic if you can leave some in their waiting room
- Hand them out at H parties or gatherings
- Maybe let others know where they can download the files themselves
As we say good-bye to 2011 and hello to 2012 we can look back on he past year and see how so many wonderful times were had by so many H-YPEsters.
There were numerous events on offer and many of the fantastic members of H-YPE took part in the organisation of these events for which we are very grateful.
Here is a quick summary of 2011.
- 9 jan – Venice then skiing in Cortina D’Ampezzo
- 22 Jan – Winter Walk Followed By Pub Lunch… Etc!
- 29 Jan – Dorset Drinkies
- 5 Feb – Manchester Mega Day
- 5 Mar – Drink & Dance – London
- 12 Mar – Newcastle Part 3!
- 18 Mar – Glencoe Bunkhouse
- 26 Mar – HVA Meeting – Type 2 Antibody Test Session
- 17 Apr – Walk And Pub Lunch – New Forest
- 29 Apr – Bunkhouse Strikes Again!! but in Harlech
- 7 May – Lake Garda Adventure Trip
- 21 May – Newbie Pre-Party Meet – London
- 21 May – The London H-YPE Spring Into Summer Party
- 29 May – London Drinks
- 1 Jun – Edinburgh Mid-Week Social
- 3 Jun – Racy Weekend (Car racing that is) – Oulton Park
- 4 Jun – HVA Meeting – Expert Talks – Russell Square
- 9 Jun – Welsh Bunkhouse – Bwlchcoediog
- 9 Jul – HVA Meeting – The Atrium, President Hotel
- 15 Jul – Camping Weekend – Silverdale
- 30 Jul – Night Out, South London – Clapham Common
- 11 Aug – Herts & Beds Local Drink
- 12 Aug – Camping/Beach Party – Scarborough
- 13 Aug – Fringe Day Out – Edinburgh
- 19 Aug – 80s Rewind Festival
- 27 Aug – Last Minute Camping Trip – Hell’s Mouth
- 3 Sep – Leeds Drinks
- 16 Sep – Seaside Camping Weekend – Swanage
- 23 Sep – The Big 18-30 Camping Event!
- 24 Sep – Night Out In Bristol
- 30 Sep – Bowling Night
- 4 Oct – Last Minute Latin Meetup!
- 15 Oct – Manky Night Out…Round 4 – Manchester
- 22 Oct – Walk And Dinner – Reading
- 28 Oct – Another Herts Drink
- 4 Nov – Bonfire Night Bunkbarn – Sedbergh
- 11 Nov – Drinks In Nottingham
- 11 Nov – Newcastle Drinks
- 19 Nov – Newbie Christmas Pre-Party Meet
- 19 nov – The H-YPE London Christmas Party
- 4 Dec – Christmas Jam On A Sunday Afternoon – High Wycombe
- 9 Dec – Herts & Beds Drink
- 18 Dec – Last Minute Leeds Drinks
Did we say a quick summary? Well with the H-YPE membership going from strength to strength there should be just as much, if not more to look forward to in 2012.
Not to forget the 3 engagements, 1 wedding, a couple of H-YPE babies, countless friendships formed and of course all the H-YPEsters that have found balance from a once turbulent relationship with herpes.
We would like to thank all the members of H-YPE for helping make our site such a wonderful place to visit.
If you are not already a member, then what are you waiting for? Click here to join H-YPE!
You’ll be so glad you did.