H-YPE is an acronym for H-Your Positive Experience. The H represents two different STIs. First of all there is Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) and secondly but not less importantly, there is Human Papillomavirus (HPV). In layman's terms, HSV is a coldsore and HPV are warts.
H-YPE was created to help those with either HSV and/or HPV carry on with life as normal. The members of H-YPE have already been through what you are going through right now so why not take advantage of their experience?
Yes H-YPE is a dating site but it is also a community of support. H-YPE offers you the opportunity to find love and to find great friends too.
So if you have just been told you have herpes or HPV and you feel like your life is over, well we are here to prove to you that it's not. In fact, it's a whole new start.
WELCOME TO A NEW BEGINNING!
Of course it is up to each individual to choose which of the following to use:
Rest assured that you will end up in the same wonderful place, the biggest and most trusted herpes and HPV dating and social community in the UK.
You may be thinking that our membership prices are too cheap considering all the features and services we offer for FULL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP.
At H-YPE, we actually think that the other herpes and HPV sites are too expensive. Why do they charge so much? We honestly don't know. They may feel justified in charging astronomical amounts but we think they are simply taking advantage of your situation.
Our FULL ACCESS membership prices are as follows:
30 days - £4.95
90 days - £11.95 (18 days free)
180 days - £19.95 (59 days free)
365 days - £33.95 (154 days free)
STANDARD membership is free but will give you limited access. We have kept the prices for FULL ACCESS low so that everyone can get the support they need based on neccessity and not their salary.
H-YPE constantly strives for excellence and our promise to you is that we will continue to make H-YPE the best, most secure and enjoyable site dedicated to herpes and HPV. The majority of your membership fee goes toward improving server response time, site development costs and staff administration in an effort to keep this promise.
No it's not H-YPE's version of a Shakespearean herpetic Hamlet but a more discerning way of logging in without the dreaded H words jumping out all over the page. This new login will prevent those unwanted eyes lurking in the shadows from discovering your secret.
In order for search engines like Google, Yahoo or MSN to find us more easily, we need to have certain keywords like herpes dating community or genital warts appear on our site. This is to attract more people for you to meet and to help those that need our support but to do that they must be able to find us.
Now that you have found us, some of you may feel paranoid about having herpes or HPV references in your computer. Hence the more minimal usage of such words throughout the rest of this site.
To help get you there we have the regular login or the new sensitive login. The sensitive login is makes no reference to anything "H" so if you are at all nervous about using a herpes or HPV dating site then we suggest you bookmark it when you are there.
Why is there a crisis?
The Department of Health has said "No more money after March 2009". Now they have a £25,000 hole in their yearly budget. The 'herpes stigma' makes it hard for them to fundraise.
What can you do to help?
Do your shopping on-line through 'EasyFundraising' portal: 100s of shops are there. Choose Shingles Support Society (one of their names) as 'your charity'.
- Go to the following URL http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk
- Register your details on that site - it's free
- Choose Shingles Support Society as 'your charity'
- Click on a company - and shop
- Part of what you spend will go to the HVA - easy
You can choose from over 600 high street names such as AA, Amazon, Asda, Boots, Comet, Dell, Marks & Spencer, Next, Toys"R"Us, Whittards, Yahoo and Yves Rocher.....just to name a few.
You don't have to use the word "herpes" when you register. It doesn't cost you a penny - it's for the benefit of the HVA. Shop through easyfundraising every time!
- Site is run by people with H
- First hand live advice and support
- Standard membership is free
- Privacy and security
- One of the fastest growing social networks
- Low cost but high value
- Meet that special someone
- Not just about dating but about friendship too
- Stay up to date with the latest events and gatherings
- We are not here to take advantage of your situation hence the ridiculously cheap membership
Plus many other reasons. Come on in and have a look. It's free to join and use the communal features of H-YPE!
H-YPE is packed with features aimed at making your experience as a H-YPEster truly wonderful. Some of the services we offer are:
- Herpes dating
- HPV dating
- Events such as parties, gatherings and seminars
- Instant Messenger with Audio/Video
- Chat Rooms with Audio/Video
- Public and Private Forums
- Groups with their own personal Forum
- Your own blog
- Personalised Profiles - create your own look
- Photo Galleries
- Music Galleries
- Video Galleries
Plus lots more. Come on in and have a look. It's free to join and use some of the communal features of H-YPE!
H-YPE is always trying to spread the word throughout the UK and the rest of the world about it's Herpes Dating community. The number 437737 is code for herpes.
The procedure to upgrade from the Standard membership to the FULL ACCESS membership is quite simple.
- If you have just logged in, you should be on the 'My Account' page. You need to select 'Click here to upgrade' in the 'Account Info' area or if you are elsewhere within the site then hover your cursor over the 'Dashboard' icon (the black semi-circle) on the uppermost navigation menu, then click on 'My Account' in the drop-down and select 'Click here to upgrade' in the 'Account Info' area.
- Or hover your cursor over the 'Dashboard' icon (the black semi-circle) on the uppermost navigation menu, then click on 'My Membership' in the drop-down.
- On the 'My Membership' page you then need to click on the 'Add to Cart' button next to the length of membership you would like to purchase.
- Click on 'OK' to acknowledge the item being added to your cart.
- Click on 'Cart' located on the second uppermost navigation menu.
- On the following page, check that the membership details match the membership you selected on the previous page and that the checkbox is checked.
- Click the 'Checkout' button and you will be taken to the H-YPE PayPal page. There you can either log in to your PayPal account should you have one. If you don't then you can pay by card.